We had a great time at the Mile Festival! Thank you to all participants and volunteers!
Entry is free of charge to all pre-registered on line participants. Free on line registration will close at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, June 30.
Those not pre-registered will be charged $5.00 for walk up registration which will open one hour prior to first event.
Order of Races:
1. Children’s Mile (age 9 and under)
2. Middle School Girls (10-14)
3. Middle School Boys (10-14)
4. Men Seniors Mile (60-over)
5. Women Seniors Mile (60-over)
6. Men Masters Mile (40-59)
7. Women Masters Mile (40-59)
8. Men’s mile (18-39)
9. Women’s Mile (18-39)
10. High School Girls Mile
11. High School Boys Mile
12. Championship Women, any age, sub-6:15
13. Championship Men, any age, sub-5:00
14. Fun Run Mile, open to all
We will be on a “rolling schedule.” The Clerk may split heats or combine heats, based on participation. Check in earlyand be ready to race.
Awards: Custom ribbons for first, second, and third place in each race.
Directed by Jay BirminghamAssisted by Bob Fernee and Rodney SmithAll three are original track club members!